Subject: DOCBOOK: How to reference a biblioentry

Hi I try to figure out how to reference a biblioentry from the text.

I understand that a biblio set can be generated like this:

<biblioentry>
  <abbrev>Walsh97</abbrev>
. . .

This would create something like the folllowing:
[Walsh97] XML: Principles, Tools, and Techniques. & Associates, Inc..
1085-2301. Dan Connolly. "A Guide to XML". Norman Walsh. Copyright C
1997 ArborText, Inc.. 97-108.

How can I reference this from my text, like "see [Walsh97]", creating a
link (at least in the HTML version of the styles) to the corresponding
biblioentry?

Stephan