Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: font style

note that the solution was first preposed by Jirka Kosek
or maybe it was this guy:

http://people.freebsd.org/~nik/nwalsh/Customising%20the%20nwalsh%20DSSSL%20s
tylesheets_files/v3_document.htm

I don't know but it wasn't me ;)

----- Original Message -----
From: "fyl2xp1" <vnhu38f93@subdimension.com>
To: "estelle bochinger" <misslamby@caramail.com>;
<docbook@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 12:12 PM

DocBook is a markup language that focuses on content, the
style-sheets are where aesthetics are controlled.  You could
add a customisation layer with the following: (in dsssl)

(element emphasis ($bold-seq$))

if you wanted the emphasis element to give you bold type,
you could do something similar for xsl.