Hi all,

I transform docbook to HTML on the fly within a webserver.
Headers and footers are generated from other XML sources depending on
the context.

For this purpose I need an XSLT customization layer to just leave out
header too, of course).

The HTML stream generated from the docbook source should for instance
start with

and end up with

Has anybody already written such a customization layer and can give some
hints?
Or is there simply a parameter to switch the <html> page "frame" off?

Thanks in advance for advice.

Gisbert Amm
[mailto:gia@webde-ag.de]