Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Disalloingw printing of pdf-files made with docbook

There is a "security" feature for PDF that adds passwords and no print
features. However, the only reason I know about this is because I use a
PDF creating printer driver called FinePrint Pro; the manipulation of
these features is built into the printer driver configuration GUI. I
don't know how one would turn these features on with any other software
except for Acrobat perhaps.

So, in theory, the answer to your question is "Yes". Sorry I can't be of
more help.

           ...edN