Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: Re: Including an element's content without generatinghyperlink

> What about going the other direction?
> Put the text into the section <title>s and build
> your table with <xref>s to them?
> Then tweak the stylesheet to turn off the
> links, as Norm suggested.

Now there's a thought. My only problem is that at the moment I don't have
the time to do the customization. I'm beginning to think that just defining
the common text as !ENTITY references is more intuitive and simple. I
suppose it wouldn't work as well for larger blocks of text, though. Is there
any other reason not to use !ENTITY?

Thanks!

--Phil