Subject: DOCBOOK: PHP code inclusion in Docbook markup

Hi.  I've been learning Docbook and converting several articles posted on my
company's website to Docbook.  Much of our existing code uses PHP and I
remember a message a few months ago about being able to include PHP code in
Docbook documents.  I searched the archives and it didn't come up with
anything (it doesn't search for strings under 4 characters?).

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction to information on how
to include php in my Docbook markup.  I appreciate any help!

-Rachel

P.S. If it makes a difference I use the DSSSL Stylesheets and Open Jade tool
chain.