Subject: DOCBOOK: a collection of sets, books, articles, etc...

I'm looking for a single place to go for my collection of all my docbook
stuff.

Say I have on one file system setA with many books. Then at a later date I
create bookB which is not included in setA in another location. And I do the
same for completely separate articles. What I'm trying to do is create a
contents page (like below) so that everytime I create new sets, books,
articles, etc... I can list them all on this one contents page using a
<set...>.

Am I on the right track like below or should I be doing something else? One
thing I believe is wrong w/ the ex. below is that since these are separate
projects, I can't include one inside another because each main page of a set
or book or article has it's own DOCTYPE tags and that's not supposed to be
so ...

Any help much appreciated.

--- main page

<!DOCTYPE set PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V4.1//EN" [
<!ENTITY cosh SYSTEM "/u/public/projects/cosh/cosh.sgml">
<!ENTITY fred SYSTEM "/u/public/projects/fred/fred.sgml">
<!ENTITY enterprise SYSTEM
"/u/public/white-papers/enterprise/enterprise-analysis.sgml">
]>

<set id="index">
<title>My Site</title>
<setinfo>