Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: embedded image in RTF

Hi everybody,
thanks for your answers about this problem. Here is an update for everybody
interested: Because opening and saving the rtf in word makes the images
embedded (according to Jirka),  I thought I could try to do this via
OpenOffice which has a java API. So I tried opening and saving in StarOffice,
but here the images are not embedded after saving. So this way is not
working...
Stefan