Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: revised - revhistory

Mike Mueller wrote:

> OK, I see why this is wrong; I got caught trying to infer a meaning without
> having read about it in TDG - even tried wrapping
> in printhistory and para;  still not printing
>
> revhistory in para elsewhere in book *does* display in HTML output
>
> why the difference?

Content of bookinfo element is treated in a special way because its
content is usualy rendered on title page. Look of title page and
elements which are displayed came from title page template in XSL
stylesheet. Here you can find info about customizing titlepage template:
http://www.sagehill.net/xml/docbookxsl/HtmlCustomEx.html#HTMLTitlePage

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz