Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: Clarification from Ananth

Hi Ananth,

One possibility is to use a product called "upCast" which does a fair good job. It can be found at http://www.infinity-loop.de (There is a free version available for personal use). There was a thread "upCast to DocBook" on this list some time ago, including an XSLT Stylesheet to convert upCast's internal XML format to DocBook, maybe you search the list for "upCast to Docbook" and see what you get.

Of course, there are other ways, some of them using freeware or commercial tools (like Majix (http://www.tetrasix.com), or YAWC http://www.yawcpro.com) and it is up to you to decide what effort (and money) you are willing to spend on this.

Kind regards,

johann richard

PS: If you don't find the thread, let me know, I can see if I find the XSLT file again.
Johann Richard
IC & DSP Design Engineer
Dspfactory SA
Champs-Montants 12a