Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: AW: [QUESTION] page numbers in sets/books

/ "Daniel S. Haischt" <sirabyss@gmx.net> was heard to say:
| to diplay page / pages, i used the following lines in
| my custom stylesheet.
|
| [<fo:page-number/> / <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="number-panel"/>]
|
| to make it clear, now every book will be numbered
| beginning with one as i wanted it to be. but now
| the counting of pages does not work any longer.
|
| any ideas?

My guess is the element with id 'number-panel' appears on page 4 of
some book. You'll need to make sure that's some content on the last
page, and you'll have to make sure that you vary it on a per-book
basis.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | To create a little flower is the
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | labour of ages.--Blake
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |