Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: RE: Simplified DocBook Q: Nested Section elements

Does this editor your using allow you to drag elements and their
contents around from one place to the next (valid) location? If so you
might experiment with doing that as a small exercise and experiment in
figuring out the hierarchy and sequence of the elements. In addition,
there may be an element that wraps para in an appropriate way, such as
'abstract' or 'note' that allows you to do what you need to do.

          ...edN