Subject: DOCBOOK: manpages in DocBook

Good Morning,
    I am trying to write some manpages using DocBook 4.1.

    Based on examples I have found, I am using a variable list to
iterate the command line arguments.
    i.e.

    <variablelist>
      <varlistentry>
        <term>-v</term>
        <listitem>
            <para>Print the version</para>
        </listitem>
      </varlistentry>
    </variablelist>

This works great when I do docbook2man or db2html.

What doesn't work very well is when I do a db2pdf.  The entries ignore
all previous
indentation and the "-v"  starts out on a line completely left
justified.

i.e. if I use a REFSECT1 with a title of OPTIONS, i get something that
looks like:

             OPTIONS
-v
       Print the version

I am using /docbook/utils-0.6.9/docbook-utils.dsl  on a redhat 7.3 box.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul