Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Re: Subsets anyone?

Michael Smith wrote:
> "Matt G." <matt_g_@hotmail.com> writes:
>

>>>From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons@speakeasy.net>
<snip/>
>>>I began to build a 'master' document for the documents I have.  My
>>>documents are currently books.
<snip/>
>>This has come up, before.  Personally, I'm a little skeptical that
>>what people really want is to combine all of their books and sets
>>(even those covering different topics) into a single document.

<snip/>
> ... in the end, things just dissolve in chaos, and the

I can't resist even though I should have done an archive search before
posting: given that Topic Maps came out of the early DocBook efforts,
what has been done by folks on the list or elsewhere to implement Topic
Maps over DocBook and/or a collection of DocBook documents? Tools,
schema, papers, whatever?

Thanks for any pointers. Regards.           ...edN