Subject: AW: DOCBOOK: problems with install on windows platform

> On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 02:06:08AM -0700, Bob Stayton wrote:
> > On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 10:40:45AM +0200, Schlienger, Marc wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I have installed the following components:
> > > - docbook xml 4.2
> > > - docbook xsl 1.55.0
> > > - xsltproc
> [..]
> > > xsltproc --catalogs
> c:\docbook\docbook-xsl-1.55.0\htmlhelp\htmlhelp.xsl
> > > user-manual.xml
> [...]
> > Try setting the env variable XML_DEBUG_CATALOG=1 to see
> > what is going on with catalog resolution.
>

>   hum, --catalogs indicate to use SGML catalogs, not XML ones.
> Second try to use the latest version as we tried to get rid of
> some of the Windows paths crazyness.

	[Schlienger, Marc]  thanks Bob and Daniel for your help!
	I set XML_DEBUG_CATALOG to 1 and I could see that the dtd was not
expected at the correct place in my file hierarchy. I finally set absolute
path in my catalog.xml file for the various uri's and called xsltproc
without the --catalogs option.

	Have a nice day,

	/Marc