Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: New element for Step alternatives?

	Mike-

	You've presented a sound rationale for why adding a "Stepset" container
	with TYPE attribute values to indicate the relationship of "choice"
	or "sequence" on SubStep as well...but I still think that
	having a unique container for Step Alternatives suits our needs much better.

	The writers and tool engineer have each confirmed their preference for
	a StepAlternatives container over the suggestion you proposed.

	We both agree that having the ability to differiniate between choice and
	sequence Steps in a Procedure is "a good thing" but we differ on how
	best to express that in the DTD. (^: Since no one else seems to be chiming
	in on this post, perhaps we can talk about this more next week?

	Sabine-