Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: docbook suitable for book - creation ?

Hallo Peter,
You can find a German tutorial here, which will certainly help you:
http://rzserv2.fhnon.de/~lg002556/docbuch/

We (three students) are currently writing our diploma thesises in
DocBook and guess the topic: Digital Publishing. I did talk to some
publishers, like Adisson, which even accept XML, though not DocBook and
we are negotiating with some local printing shops.
You can contact me, probably better on a privat line, for specific
questions. You can even do it in German :-)

Stephan