Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Problem with XInclude

Sebastian,

What XInclude processor did you use ? Properly none.

Saxon does not support XInclude natively, and it is properly the Parser,
you should associate XInclude with. It looks as if the Xerces people don't
have any intension supporting XInclude any time soon.

In the meantime, you could try out Elliotte Rusty Harolds XInclude package
at  http://xincluder.sourceforge.net

Regards

Jens