Subject: DOCBOOK: Bug?

Hi list,

we've just experienced the following: when creating an empty title
(<title></title>) for a table and creating XHTML using the 1.57.0
stylesheets, the </a> is missing in the list of tables HTML, which screws
up the following line, of course.

Is there anything wrong on my side or does this happen to be a bug?

Regards,

Steve

---
>e-novative> - e-Business Software & Solutions
Isartorplatz 3 - 80331 Munich - Germany

http://www.e-novative.de