Subject: DOCBOOK: DocBook and M$ Word

First, I'am new here. I used to LaTeX, but later found it clumsy,
ancient and somethat evil. DocBook looks nice alternative, it's more
general, modern and easy to use and _customize_.
But my boss is M$-assimilated drone, he have something like 4 versions
of Word (6, 95, 97, 2000) to handle all his docs. This guy simply can't
comprehand something better, something different. Hi wants Word's .doc's
from me - OK, I can convert stuff to RTF. But, he wants me to recive,
edit, improve etc. his Word .doc's (one of 4 versions:) - with graphics
and fancy markup (every Word user tends to use custom markup for every
<para>... some brain illness, I think).
So, can anyone tell how can I work with such a boss and still use
DocBook to write and publish? I know some anti-Word tools out there, but
how good actualy they are?

	Thanks,
	Anton