Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: examples of website-based web sites?

Robert P. J. Day writes:
 >   can someone point me at a small sample of web sites designed
 > using website.dtd?  i just want to see what's possible.  thanks.

I've built our website with website.dtd, the stylesheets, with a few
local enhancements.

I actually start with a large DocBkXML document, and split it up with
a new target in the DocBook XSL stylesheets. It creates the webpages,
the layout file, and a file which becomes the sidebar.

The upshot is that I can generate website, demo disks, and
other materials from the same sources.

Please have a look:

http://www.bytecraft.com

Kirk.