Subject: Re[2]: Fwd: Re: DOCBOOK: Invisible tech symbols

Hi,

thanks for all suggestions you gave me. This "trick" with inline gifs
works great for html - thanks Doug. For pdf it's not so good.
As for UTF-8 or UTF-16 encodings I have tried to do it, but something
is wrong . Probably my fault - as I said I'm new to Docbook, and
changing property files (I use e-novative eDe) is still complicated to
me. Well, I'll keep on trying. :)

thanks once again for your help
 Tomek Kaczanowski
mailto:tkaczano@mops.uci.agh.edu.pl