Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: newbie help needed!

Hi,

Thanks for your pointer.

The content basically is static, so your approach is perfectly fine with
me.

Since  I found creating XML docbook documents easy, using  XMLmind XML
editor, I am writing in it.  What I want now is a framework to publish,
where I can concentrate on presentation and site organisation later as I
learn xslt.

How slow is cocoon in comparison with the option you suggested? Is it
significant?

Thanks once again.

Damar