Subject: DOCBOOK: Problem with DocBook XSL 1.58.1 and htmlhelp.button.jump1.urlparam

Hello all,

I'm using the DocBook XSL 1.58.1, and trying to compile a set of
documents into a HTML Help File.

Everything works fine until I try to use the htmlhelp.button.jump1.url
param. The documentation example seems to be incomplete, or I missed
it completely:

1| <xsl:param name="htmlhelp.button.jump1.url"/>

I've tried using something such as:
<xsl:param name="htmlhelp.button.jump1.url" select="'http://www.linux.org'"/>

but it raised the following error in the HTML Help Workshop Compiler:
HHC5003: Error: Compilation failed while compiling http:\www.linux.org.

It just seems that the URL paramater is going where a file parameter
should be, on the .hhp project file, that error message is raised.

Where does the URL go on that param ? Can someone please point me a
working example using a real-world URL ?

Thanks.

---------------------------
My software versions:

DocBook XSL 1.58.1

HTML Help WorkShop: version 4.74.8702.

xsltproc: Using libxml 20428, libxslt 10023 and libexslt 714
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20428, libxslt 10023 and libexslt 714
libxslt 10023 was compiled against libxml 20428
libexslt 714 was compiled against libxml 20428

--
Best regards,
 Steve Howe                          mailto:howe@carcass.dhs.org