Subject: Re[2]: DOCBOOK: Problem with DocBook XSL 1.58.1 andhtmlhelp.button.jump1.urlparam

Hello Jirka,

Tuesday, January 7, 2003, 6:16:03 AM, you wrote:

JK> Steve Howe wrote:

>> I've tried using something such as:
>> <xsl:param name="htmlhelp.button.jump1.url" select="'http://www.linux.org'"/>

JK> You must also set htmlhelp.button.jump1 to 1 and
JK> htmlhelp.button.jump1.title to some reasonable title for button.

>> but it raised the following error in the HTML Help Workshop Compiler:
>> HHC5003: Error: Compilation failed while compiling http:\www.linux.org.

JK> Just ignore this message. Compiled help will work.
That's not a warning message I'm afraid. The HHC compiler will abort.

>> Where does the URL go on that param ? Can someone please point me a
>> working example using a real-world URL ?

JK> E.g. HTML Help version of TDG uses this setting:

JK> <xsl:param name="htmlhelp.button.jump1" select="1"/>
JK> <xsl:param
JK> name="htmlhelp.button.jump1.url">http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=10513&amp;group_id=21935</xsl:param>
JK> <xsl:param name="htmlhelp.button.jump1.title">Archives</xsl:param>
Thanks Jirka. I was actually using the htmlhelp.button.jump1 and
htmlhelp.button.jump1 parameters.

But the problem persists:
HHC5003: Error: Compilation failed while compiling http:\www.linux.org

What HTML Help Compiler version do you use ? It really seems like it
would be expecting a file on the place the URL gets into the .hhp
file.
The interesting line in the hhp project is :

Sample HTMLHelp=,"toc.hhc","index.hhk","htmlhelp/index.html","htmlhelp/index.html","http://www.linux.org","Linux Website",,,0x2520,,0x643006,,,,,,,,0

Can someone confirm this is ok ?

Thanks.
Best regards,