Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: help with header and a footer

On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 11:42:15AM -0300, pividal@vtr.net wrote:
> >Are you using the DSSSL or XSL stylesheets?
> >
> >And the question is how to alter the footer to match your
> >example?
>
> im making a custom .dsl and my specific questions are
>
> -How do i put the logo of the  company in the header?
> -how do i put in the footer, the proyect name and the page number and the
> total dcument pages (example)

The current versions of openjade/jadetex seem to have problems with
images inside headers and footer, you have to be extra careful when
attempting to use those.  This is a trial and error work, and in many
cases I couldn't manage to do it.

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique