Subject: DOCBOOK: command description: arg and option

Hello,

I don't get the difference between arg and option. OK, according
to the dtd. The syntactial difference is clear, but not the
semantical one.

If I describe, I can use <arg> for -a or -dontkillit and so one.
But why can I use option als child of arg?

My concrete situation is, that I described a command with
cmdsynopsis, using <arg> for all the options as -file and so on.
But within the text I must use option if I write something as:

Use the <option>-file</option> to specify an file...

Thanks,

Oliver

--
Oliver Fischer - plexus[AT]snafu[DOT]de
Those geeks changed the dialog again! [Hacker - Clock DVA]