Subject: DOCBOOK: Am I using DocBook appropriately?

Hi

I'm still +/- a DocBook newbie. I'd appreciate it if you could glance
over a document, and tell me about any errors or inappropriate use of
DocBook markup.

The doc
http://www.pinkjuice.com/howto/vimxml/docbook/
is still in its very early stages, and the markup isn't polished either.
But I thought it would be a good idea to ask for feedback now, since
changes are easier to make while the doc is still small.

TIA,

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/