Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: exercises?

El mar, 04-02-2003 a las 18:49, John Lenton escribió:
> ... I'm having
> trouble with these, because first I find no obvious ways of having
> them be numbered automatically.

	You can use <qandset> like in:

<qandaset defaultlabel="number">
      <qandaentry>
	</answer>
      </qandaentry>
</qandset>
	That was the way we solve the problem in Structio
(http://structio.sourceforge.net), and you can find the xml sources in
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/structio/guias/AA_Linux_colegio/usuario1.xml?rev=1.8&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
. Everything is in spanish, but for the .ar in your email address I
guess you will have no problem understanding those sources.

>And second, I'm wanting to be able to
> mark some of the exercises with one or more icons, as in 'Difficult',

	You can use the attribute userlevel like in:

<question userlevel="difficult">...</question>

	And then you need to tweak you stylesheets (wether DSSSL or XSL based)
to place an image when it finds that the userlevel of a question is
"difficult".

--
Jaime Davila