Subject: DOCBOOK: methodsynopsisinfo tag?

Hi all,

I'm new to the list, so if this has been asked before please accept my
apologies (a search on the list archives and a browsing of the past several
months of posts didn't turn up anything similar)

I've been using DocBook for a while now on several Open Source projects, and
I'm now comfortable enough with it to start using it as the inline
documentation format for a large-ish DHTML API I maintain.

My question is this: is there a <methodsynopisinfo> tag or anything I can
use in it's place? I'm looking to provide some sort of long description
about my class methods and I'm wondering if I'm either missing a tag or
incorrectly using a the <methodsynopsis> tag.

thanks for any help.

--
Alex Russell
alex@netWindows.org