Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Slides and Profiling: supported or no? Thx.

William Reilly wrote:

> Looking to confirm my assumption/understanding that the profiling mechanism available for DocBook (XML) DTD is _not_ (easily??) also in place for the (DocBook) Slides DTD.
> (That is, no, I don't think I want to do it myself :>) )

There is not special stylesheet like profile-chunk.xsl for common
DocBook, but you can use standalone profiling stylesheet and then
process profiled slides.

saxon -o temp.xml slides.xml .../xsl/profiling/profile.xsl
"profile.<attribute>=<value>"

saxon temp.xsl slides_stylesheet.xsl

					Jirka

  Jirka Kosek