Subject: DOCBOOK: 1.60.1 xsl-stylesheets are overfull by exactly 5.96419pt?

This may be related to my previous post, but it just seems too
suspicious not to be something configurable that I have either missed
or messed up in my config: Every page of my document, when passed
through the xsl-stylesheets and into the current pdfxmltex, reports
being always and /precisely/ 5.96419pt vertically overfull ...

sure enough if there's a header on the page, the font clearly
overwrites the underscore line under the doc-title by just that tiny
shade of a font size (ok, I can't be /certain/, but it /looks/ to be
at least 5.9pts ;)

it's a tiny amount, but it's a rock steady amount.  What's causing it?
Any recommendations on how I can fix it?

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy - garym@teledyn.com - TeleDynamics Communications
   - blog: http://www.teledyn.com/mt/ - biz: http://teledyn.com/ -