Subject: DOCBOOK: Search documents by keywords

Hi,

Which is difference between "Keyword" and "Subject"? I want to allow to
include in a document keywords that describe the content of the document,
and in that way, search documents more efficiently. I saw that "Keyword" do
this, but does "Subject" too? Which one should I use?

Thanks.

Anahí Olives Ponsoda

Institut de Ciències de l'Educació (ICE)
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)
C/ Jordi Girona, 29 - edifici Nexus II - despatx 0D
08034 - Barcelona
93.413.76.49