Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: Altova AUTHENTIC - is now Free

David Cramer [mailto:dcramer@motive.com] wrote:

>I'm poking around in it now with a small doc. From what I can tell the
>".sps" file for docbook (a set of instructions that tells Authentic how
>to present an instance of docbook) isn't written all that well

 Try to download a full version of Altova XMLSpy 5 (trial) www.xmlspy.com
and install it. You will find new DocBook.sps and sample DocBook.xml
in C:\Program Files\Altova\xmlspy\sps\Template\Publishing\   directory.
It works for Altova AUTHENTIC well. I am not sure about copyrights to
this file, however you can use it during XMLSpy trial period (90 days?).

--
-=AV=-