Subject: DOCBOOK: <speakernotes> in Slides 3.1.0 Full

I noticed that in Slides 3.1.0 based on Simplified DocBook, the
speakernotes element is added to local.divcomponent.mix and
local.component.mix, such that one can write speakernotes for each slide.

In Slides Full, speakernotes are only available in the slides element.

Is this an oversight, or is there a reason for this?

I tried to add speakernotes to the two local.*component.mix and
everything seems to work perfectly with Norm's stylesheets.

Best regards,

     Rune Lausen