Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: using docbook for CLOS

mr walsh,

i'm new to dockbook. would you be able to give me a pointer to something (even
a specific part of one of the numerous docbook primers) which describes how
best to  describe an oo-based api (if not specifically a clos-based
implementation) in docbook. is there such an introduction? i've started to
read through what i can find on the net, but i've not yet found anything which
left me feeling other than that i'd be starting from scratch.