Subject: DOCBOOK: website 'ideological' problems

Hi,
i want to discuss with you about the representation
of a website. in docbook-website it has a tree structure,
am i right?
i think a website can be represented better with a graf,
which has nodes (webpages) and edges (the links). in this
repesentation we can descript a webpage with its content
and the links to other webpages.
semanticaly it belongs to the webpage itself, and we can
do this to put olinks in the webpage header.
i think this representasion is closer to the reality, than
layout's repesented tree structure.
what about this idea?

Gabor.