Subject: Footnotes appearing all at the end.

Hello,

I have a small SGML Docbook document (2 pages long), with 2 footnotes (1
in the first page and one in the 2nd. page). I'm using the tools packaged
with Mandrake 9.0 to proccess. I use the db2pdf script to transform the
document to PDF using DSSSL. I works just fine, but I noticed that both
foonotes are placed at the end of the document, after a line saying
"Notes", instead of each footnote at the end of its corresponding page,
maybe after a line or some divider. What could I do?. Relevant code
follows:

<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V4.2//EN">
	    <listitem>
	       </para>
            </listitem>

Then at the end of the document (the one and only chapter, in this case)
something like this will appear:

Notes:
   [1] Optionally
   [2] another footnote
   [3] another footnote in some other page
   [N] another footnote in another page, and so on

I have this on my /etc/sgml/sgml.conf (dunno if it's relevant):

# /etc/sgml/sgml.conf conformant with LSB
SGML_BASE_DIR=/usr/share/sgml
SGML_CATALOGS_DIR=/etc/sgml

And this is my /etc/sgml/sgml-docbook-4.2.cat:

CATALOG "/usr/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl-stylesheets/catalog"
CATALOG "/usr/share/sgml/sgml-iso-entities-8879.1986/catalog"
CATALOG "/usr/share/sgml/openjade/catalog"
CATALOG "/usr/share/sgml/docbook/sgml-dtd-4.2/docbook.cat"

Any help is appreciated,
Rodolfo.