Subject: Admonitions

Hi

I've managed to create PDF's with admonitions using the following code
(found on one of Norm's dsssl docs) in a customized style.sheet:

(define %admon-graphics%
 #t)
(define admon-graphic-default-extension
".pdf")
(define %admon-graphics-path%
 "/usr/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl-stylesheets/images/")

(define ($admon-graphic$ #!optional (nd (current-node)))
  (cond ((equal? (gi nd) (normalize "tip"))
  (string-append %admon-graphics-path%
   (string-append "tip"
           admon-graphic-default-extension)))
 ((equal? (gi nd) (normalize "note"))
  (string-append %admon-graphics-path%
   (string-append "note"
           admon-graphic-default-extension)))
 ((equal? (gi nd) (normalize "important"))
  (string-append %admon-graphics-path%
   (string-append "important"
           admon-graphic-default-extension)))
 ((equal? (gi nd) (normalize "caution"))
  (string-append %admon-graphics-path%
   (string-append "caution"
           admon-graphic-default-extension)))
 ((equal? (gi nd) (normalize "warning"))
  (string-append %admon-graphics-path%
   (string-append "warning"
           admon-graphic-default-extension)))
 (else (error (string-append (gi nd) " is not an admonition.")))))
(define ($admon-graphic-width$ #!optional (nd (current-node)))
  ;; Admonition graphic file width
  0.9mm)

The problem is that I get the following output:

AAA
AAA
AAA  Remember that a file name must be stated

instead of

AAA
AAA  <bold>Notice</bold>
AAA  Remember that a file name must be stated

I've checked "dbadmon.dsl" and tried to figure out how it worked. I found
the line

(title?    (not (node-list-empty? title)))

and started to play with it. When the line is commented, I get admons
printed without graphic (and several minor errors). So I tried seting the
"title?" variable to true, like:

(title? #t)

And that did it OK. The only problem were "peril" admons, that printed
without any graphic.

Could some one help me with this? Is there a shorter way arround it. I would
like the admon name to print next to the graph and the admon content beneath
it.

Thanks,

Reven