Subject: how to make composite figures

hi there,

I'm pondering about how to add a figure into my document that
contains a set of mediaobjects (images, actually) with a controlled
relative layout (horizontally tiled). The images should thus be
'inlined', so I'm looking for ways to insert 'inlinemediaobject'
elements into a 'figure', which is currently not possible, or so it
seems.

How can I achieve the desired effect ? (The layout constraints
are the same on all output media, i.e. html and fo/pdf).

Thanks,
		Stefan