Subject: [docbook] Re: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 15 Apr 2003

Will there be a master source in one schema language with others derived
from it (and if so which language will this be), or do you plan to maintain
parallel sources?

I have java tools that try to 'understand' DocBook grammar so they can
'subclass' it - currently I use some scrappy perl scripts which convert
flattened DTD->java, but if DTD will no longer be the authoritative source
format I'll switch to whatever is.

Are there plans to use extended features of the various schema languages, or
are you sticking to the lowest common denominator of features implemented by
all?

Thanks,
Rob