Subject: [docbook] Re: Edition name on cover

Hmm, just realized that it's probably the DocBook XSL and not FOP that does the important part in this.
My question still remains though...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeroen Alblas
Sent: vrijdag 16 mei 2003 11:59
To: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook] Edition name on cover

Hello,

I'm creating a DocBook book with information about projectmanagement and softwaredevelopment processes. I can generate different versions of the document, depending on the selected tecnique: J2EE or .Net. I would like to put the 'edtionname' on the cover of the document. I've tried the following DocBook tags to put this information in:

bookinfo/subject
bookinfo/edition
bookinfo/releaseinfo

All of these tags are ignored by FOP when I render the document.

What tag does fit this purpose best and is visible on the cover when rendering with FOP?

Thnx in advance.

Jeroen Alblas
[mailto:jeroena@infosupport.com]

Disclaimer   http://www.infosupport.com
This E-Mail Message is intended exclusively for the addressee. If the
E-Mail was sent to you in error, please notify the sender immediately
by replying to this E-mail. We would then request you to destroy the
E-Mail and neither to use nor disclose the contents in any manner to
third parties, as the message could contain confidential information
which may be protected by the professional secrecy act.

This footnote also confirms that this E-mail message has been swept for
computer viruses.