Subject: Re: [docbook] Re: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 20 May 2003

Jeff Beal wrote:

> Personally, I think it's more similar to the increase of information and
> specificity between <filename>index.html</filename> and
> <unixfilename>index.html</unixfilename>.  ;)

Then how about "tagname" instead of "sgmltag" plus "xmltag"? I do not
like marking up xml tags as if they were SGML tags.

http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/sgmltag.html
"A future version of DocBook will address this issue [...]
In the meantime, you may get by by assigning a Role attribute for XML."

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/