Subject: Sorry if inappropriate question

Hi. I've just joined the mailing list after having used DocBook on one small
documentation project and I'm now looking to use it to start moving a
website to XML. Does anyone have any insight into when (or if) O'Reilly
might be publishing an updated version of the definitive guide? I like
having hard copy sometimes for different technologies that I don't get to
use all that often.
Thanks,
Rich