Subject: Re: [docbook] Converting from Word/RTF to Simple DocBook/DocBook Article to DocBook Book

At 15:04 24/06/2003 +0200, Kenneth Johansson wrote:
>I am not very good at XSL and need an easy way to convert my Word
>documents to DocBook "book" format.

UPcast .... http://www.infinity-loop.de/products/upcast/
told me they had put the word->docbook xslt stylesheet more readily available.
I still can't find it.

Its a 100 dollar product (very useful IMO) which does what it says on the tin.

The xslt stylesheet takes it from their xml to docbook.

HTH ... a little DaveP