Subject: Re: [docbook] Converting from Word/RTF to Simple DocBook/DocBook Article to DocB

If you don't want to mess with the xsl, you can just convert your Word
document to a DocBook article and then adjust the document in your favorite
XML document editor. This would be pretty easy to do in Morphon. I don't
really have much experience with other tools, but I imagine they all work
pretty much the same way.

- Mark