Subject: Re: [docbook] Converting from Word/RTF to Simple DocBook/DocBook Article to DocB

I think his problem was converting from db article to db book, no?

If there are only a couple of documents, I would just fix them up by hand
like I described. But if you have more than a few, it might be easier to
make a quick & dirty xsl to convert them all automatically.

If there are many docs, or if this is something that you plan on doing
often, it would probably pay to create a customization layer and a shell
script to convert from word to db article, to db book, and maybe even to
final form all in one shot.  I guess you would really have to trust your
word to docbook conversion program though.

- mark