Subject: Locating docbook.xsl

Hello Björn,

> If you find nothing rebuild the database with, as root, slocate -u
> Then try slocate docbook.xsl

Thank you and all the others for this and other suggestions -- in the end, it
was just easier and faster to just download the files and install them in
/usr/share/xml/docbook by hand instead of first installing locate/slocate or
fooling around with yast2. This gives me a more current version than is
included in SuSE 8.2 anyway (1.61.3 vs. 1.60.1)...

Thanks again,
Y, Scot

--
                  Our cat likes to do that, too