Subject: How to do Specification page

Hi,
I've been marking up a series of Setup Guide/Manuals using Docbook XML and my
own XSLT to convert them into HTML manuals. It's been going pretty good and I'm
starting to get used to docbook. Now they've thrown a "Users Manual" at me which
I now have finished almost to the last page. The last page of the manual is
Specifications for the unit. Can some one offer some pointers on how to markup
the Spec page in Docbook?
In the printed book its a pretty straight forward layout:

<a-title>Specifications
<b-title>General
<text>Power supply ... 12vdc
<text>Power consumption ... 20w
Bla bla bla, so on and so forth ...

I'm thinking about using the segmentedlist, but I'm not sure. Thanks for any
help or pointers offered.

Regards,
Dee Waldron
Tokyo, Japan