Subject: display email of author in articleinfo

Hiho,

finally I ventured out to do my first customizations and thanks to
Norm's HTML Parameter Reference I got pretty nice results :)

As I went on to individual tag customizations I got stuck. Flying over
Bob's XSL bible, I thought I could manage to achieve the customizations
that I had in mind, but given my limited XSL knowledge (or shall I say
non-existent ;o) I couldn't transfer its example to my problem and the
latest XSL stylesheets.

I have an authorgroup with 2 authors in my articleinfo. Their firstnames
and surnames get displayed fine, but their email tags get suppressed.
How can I get their email addresses to be displayed on the titlepage?

Thanks for your kind help,
Patrick